Skip to main content

How do you convert or transform from two or more simple sentences to one advanced sentence?

Example  1.



Sentence 1: I walked to school.
Sentence 2: I talked to my classmates.


New sentence 1:
Walking to school, I talked to my classmates.

Intermediate sentence 1:
Walking to school clumsily, I talked to my classmates furiously.

Advanced sentence 1:
Walking to school clumsily due to the force by my parents, I talked to my classmates furiously.


Example 2.

Sentence 1: Ali is a boy.
Sentence 2: Ali is handsome.

New sentence: Ali is a boy who is handsome.
Intermediate sentence: Try it and write on the comment.
Advanced sentence: Try it and write on the comment.

Many more sentence conversion will be taught throughout the English Lessons.

If you want to receive a sample, kindly call Bryan at 012-664-1376.

Best regards,
Bryan Low

Popular posts from this blog

A Sample of Email for Upsr Students

A sample of email for students who are eager to know more.

Feedback from a student

Feedback from a student

Physical Attributes - size /shape

Physical Attributes – Size / Shape Size / Shape tall short of about average height medium height fat well-built muscular thin slim stout lanky shapely broad chest square shoulders paunchy chubby