Skip to main content

Ews I4: Pronouns: herself and myself

Kee Song is holding  a kite.
 He is very proud of it.
 He made the kite himself
 Did anyone help him to make  the kite?

 Jane and Ruth are showing  their teacher a picture themselves.
 Did their teacher help  them?
 No; they drew  the picture themselves.


 Mr  Kong made a wooden chair yesterday.
 He is telling his friend, "I made  this chair myself. I painted it myself, too."
 Did anyone help him?
 No; he made and painted the chair himself

Popular posts from this blog

A Sample of Email for Upsr Students

A sample of email for students who are eager to know more.

Feedback from a student

Feedback from a student

Physical Attributes - size /shape

Physical Attributes – Size / Shape Size / Shape tall short of about average height medium height fat well-built muscular thin slim stout lanky shapely broad chest square shoulders paunchy chubby