Skip to main content

EWS 4: Useful Sentences - 12 Aug 2013

1. My uncle was pleased that
2. I would rather disappointed that
3. My mother was very glad that
4. He looked at the house for a few moments and then said that he was positive
5. I think it is rather unlikely
6. My brother was astonished that
7. Mary was delighted that
8. He was very annoyed that
9. Was she surprised that
10. The box was so heavy that we...

Popular posts from this blog

A Sample of Email for Upsr Students

A sample of email for students who are eager to know more.

Feedback from a student

Feedback from a student

Physical Attributes - size /shape

Physical Attributes – Size / Shape Size / Shape tall short of about average height medium height fat well-built muscular thin slim stout lanky shapely broad chest square shoulders paunchy chubby